COVID-19 CAMPUS PROTOCOLS
TechLaunch Academy is committed to reopening our campuses in a safe manner intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by following COVID-19 health and wellness guidelines from the CDC, state, and other public health experts. TechLaunch Academy will take the following measures to ensure your safety.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Physical Distancing and Barriers
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
TechLaunch Academy’s custodial vendors will be required to enhance daily cleaning protocols to meet the guidelines for proper cleaning procedures provided by the EPA and CDC, on approved products and methods:
- Routinely clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched. This includes cleaning objects/surfaces not ordinarily cleaned daily including, but not limited to, desks, doorknobs, light switches, classroom sink handles, and countertops.
- Use EPA-approved cleaning products according to the directions on the label.
- When a COVID-19 positive case is reported, clean and disinfect thoroughly to the CDC guidelines.
Additional information on cleaning and disinfection of facilities such as schools can be found at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/clean-disinfect/index.html
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & BARRIERS
TechLaunch Academy recommends physical distancing, also called social distancing. To practice physical distancing, maintain the maximum distance possible from others. 3 feet is the recommended distance.
TechLaunch Academy will promote physical distancing
- Floor/seating marking, directional reminders.
- Signage in highly visible locations to promote everyday protective measures.
- Arrangement of seating with physical distancing in mind.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used in areas where physical distancing may be difficult.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT – PPE
TechLaunch Academy recommends that students, team members, visitors, and vendors wear face coverings when at any TechLaunch Academy facility.
Students, team members, and visitors may supply their own masks; however, if a mask is needed, TechLaunch Academy will provide masks when appropriate.
Specialized PPE will be provided for team members, including clear masks, face shields, and clear barriers who require it.
Signage will be posted in highly visible areas to promote protective measures. Signage locations include; Entrances & Exits, Hallways, Classrooms, Administrative Offices, Breakrooms, Lobbies, and other high-traffic areas.