ScholarshiP Opportunity FOR HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS & SENIORS
MICROSOFT 365 FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING
Graduate high school with an industry recognized IT certification!
TechLaunch Academy is proud to partner with Recapturing the vision to support pathways to technology careers through our Annual TechLaunch Academy High School Scholarship Program. This virtual program is designed for high school seniors who are interested in developing skills in technology from Microsoft 365 Fundamentals instructors.
This program is designed to provide a basic understanding of cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) model, with a focus on Microsoft 365. Participants will learn about Microsoft Azure, as well as the distinctions between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. The course will delve deeply into Microsoft 365, including a comparison of on-premises services and cloud services, an exploration of enterprise mobility within the Microsoft 365 framework, and an analysis of how collaboration is facilitated through Microsoft 365 services. This course helps participants prepare for the Microsoft 365 certification exam MS 900T01.
Our on campus program will be held:
Monday – Friday, June 12-23, 2023 – 9:00 AM-3:00 PM ET*
This program includes:
- 2-week boot camp.
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals training.
- Upon course completion, students earn a certification exam voucher.
By attending this 2-week Microsoft 365 training, you can expect to cover the following:
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloudservices.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services with various use cases.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
- Must be a high school junior or senior currently attending a Palm Beach, Broward, or Miami-Dade county school.
- Must have a laptop and access to an internet connection.
- Some computer experience is preferred.
Space is limited. Qualified applicants will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. Application Deadline: May 20, 2023
*Time subject to change