Microsoft Demo Days
Receive an official introduction to Azure Fundamentals delivered by an official Azure training partner.
DATE OF FREE COURSE:
Monday, September 26 – 11AM – 7PM ET
This Free virtual event is designed to provide foundational knowledge on Azure concepts, core Azure services, solutions, and management tools, general security and network security, governance, privacy, compliance features, Azure cost management, and service level agreements.
By attending this 8-hour event, you can expect to cover:
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals.
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts.
- Describe core Azure architectural components.
- Explore Azure database and analytics service.
- Explore Azure storage services.
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions.
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment.
- Protect against security threats on Azure.
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services.
This complimentary course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT technical professionals.
- Learners who want to gain knowledge about Azure concepts and architectural components, as well as Azure analytics, tools, and core solutions.
Registration is mandatory and space is limited.
You will receive an email to confirm registration and a link to join the event.
*Note: This course does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900T00 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2-day) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs.