Reporting Training Courses
THE POWER OF DATA
Whether you work in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or Finance, having the ability to dig into data and produce timely reports is critical in today’s business landscape.
Creating custom reports can allow your organization to use real-time data in the decision-making process to achieve greater success.
New Horizons has created a unique Reporting Training Bundle to help you gain the skills needed to create and customized your own reports. Train with a live instructor, either on campus or online, and obtain the skills you need to take your reporting knowledge to the next level.
Our Reporting Course Bundle is broken down into 5 courses. Register for all 5, or only take the courses you need!
Select from any one of the 5 courses below and register with a few clicks.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2019.
- Perform calculations.
- Modify and Format worksheets.
- Print and Manage workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to leverage the power of data analysis and presentation to make informed, intelligent organizational decisions.
- Work with functions and lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to use Excel advanced PivotTable functionality to analyze your raw data.
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze data by using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel 2016 to analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
In this course, you will analyze and visualize data using Excel and associated tools.
- Perform data analysis fundamentals.
- Visualize data with Excel.
- Analyze data with formulas and functions.
- Analyze data with PivotTables.
- Present visual insights with dashboards in Excel.
- Create geospatial visualizations with Excel.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Get and transform data
- Model and analyze data with Power Pivot.
- Present insights with reports.
Need Multiple Courses? Request a call from a training advocate and receive a multi-course discount!
*Discounts for select multi-class registration only. Available for specific courses and dates only. Speak with a representative for details.