1. I attended TechLaunch Academy or New Horizons Computer Learning Center of South Florida and would like to obtain my educational transcripts. How can I request my transcripts?
All educational transcript requests after September 30th, 2023 will be processed by the Florida Department of Education. Please click and complete the form in the link provided below. https://web02.fldoe.org/CIE/Downloads/transcript-request-form.pdf . Once completed you may email and submit your request to the Florida Department of Education at: email@example.com.
2. I would like to retake as a refresher, or I withdrew from my program and would like to return. What can I do?
TechLaunch Academy is no longer providing instructor led IT technology programs. You will be able to continue to utilize learning resources provided via the Ucertify platform depending on your program start date and last date of attendance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, your request will be processed within 1 business day.
3. Self-Paced content through uCertify/ issues or concerns.
4. I finished one or more classes within the program; how can I request a testing voucher?
5. Will I still receive placement assistance upon graduation?
Yes, our Career Services department remains committed to your career success and helping you find a job in your field of study. Please contact email@example.com for questions, your request will be processed within 1 business day .
6. I was a veteran student enrolled at TechLaunch Academy or New Horizons Computer Learning Center of South Florida and I have questions pertaining to my VA benefits.
7. I am an employer looking to hire IT professionals.
8. Who can I contact to answer additional questions regarding my program and concerns?