Seminole Hard Rock Support Services provides Information Technology Services for Seminole Gaming, Hard Rock International, and their subsidiaries and/or franchisees. The ideal candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to articulate technical information at the end-user level), excellent telephone skills, strong problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently with little supervision. Individuals will be responsible to monitor systems and respond to system alerts, answer calls received at the Service Desk, and addressing emails received into the operational mailbox. The analyst will be responsible for installing software on computers and troubleshooting application and network issues in a multi-domain Active Directory environment across a global WAN. The IT Operations Analyst will be responsible for creating system and application accounts. When system outages occur the analyst will send emails reporting system outages and/or updates, update the notes in the ticket and escalate cases according to established guidelines. are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to kickstart their Technology careers. No prior professional experience is required.
- Answer phone calls coming into the IT Operations Center. Provide level I / II support and achieve a first call resolution rate greater than or equal to 70%.
- Logging calls into the Service Now IT Service Management ticketing system.
- Communicate status of requests to customers, as needed.
- Log and dispatch incidents and support requests.
- Ticket administration: Monitor and process tickets from the ticketing system and e-mail queue.
- Monitors, interpret and address system events displayed in the NOC.
- Create and maintain active directory and other application accounts.
- Maintain departmental knowledge base and contribute to current documents.
- Escalate incidents to senior technicians and management as required.
- Open requests for service with 3rd party service providers.
- Communicate major incident to impacted parties and send outage alerts.
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided